Deposits and Cancellation Policy
We request a deposit of £10 per person for parties of 7 & above no later than 14 days prior to reservation
with the exception of all party sizes booked during the Christmas menu period and key dates such as Valentines Menu
Deposits will be deducted from the bill on the day of the reservation.
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, the following applies:
1. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
2. For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to your booking.
3. Davids Restaurant reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of £10 per person for any bookings changed or cancelled
within this 24 hour notice period.
4. The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Davids Restaurant in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
5. We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
6. Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice, will also incur a £10 per person fee.
7. Where possible, the Davids team will actively manage restaurant bookings by checking attendance with the main guests/contact we have in our bookings diary.